Details about Brian H. Jacobsen
Access statistics for papers by Brian H. Jacobsen.
Last updated 2016-03-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Costs of Reducing Nutrient Losses in Denmark - Analyses of Different Regulation Systems and Cost Effective Measures
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Reducing Nutrient Losses in Europe and Implications for Farming - In the Light of the Water Framework Directive
15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005, International Farm Management Association View citations (1)
- An Economic and Environmental Analysis of Slurry Separation
14th Congress, Perth, Western Australia, August 10-15, 2003, International Farm Management Association
- Reduce the Nitrogen Loss and Maintain the income – The Economics of Manure Handling
13th Congress, Wageningen, The Netherlands, July 7-12, 2002, International Farm Management Association
- Why Danish pig farms have far more land and pigs than Dutch farms? Implications for feed supply, manure recycling and production costs
Agricultural Systems, 2016, 144, (C), 122-132 View citations (2)
- Livestock farmer perceptions of successful collaborative arrangements for manure exchange: A study in Denmark
Agricultural Systems, 2014, 128, (C), 55-65 View citations (5)
- A practical CBA-based screening procedure for identification of river basins where the costs of fulfilling the WFD requirements may be disproportionate - applied to the case of Denmark
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2013, 2, (2), 164-200 View citations (3)
- Costs of slurry separation technologies and alternative use of the solid fraction for biogas production or burning – a Danish perspective
International Journal of Agricultural Management, 2011, 01, (2), 12 View citations (4)
- Evaluating nitrogen taxation scenarios using the dynamic whole farm simulation model FASSET
Agricultural Systems, 2003, 76, (3), 817-839 View citations (21)
- Reducing Non-allocative Costs on Danish Dairy Farms: Application of Non-parametric Methods
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 1993, 20, (3), 327-41 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.