Details about Katharina Marie Janke
Access statistics for papers by Katharina Marie Janke.
Last updated 2020-03-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of CEOs in the Public Sector: Evidence from the English NHS
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2019)
- The Causal Effect of Education on Chronic Health Conditions
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
- Does Violent Crime Deter Physical Activity?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (5)
Also in The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK (2013) View citations (6)
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York (2013) View citations (5)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2013) View citations (5)
- Handedness and Child Development
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK View citations (1)
- Are current levels of air pollution in England too high? The impact of pollution on population mortality
CASE Papers, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2007)
- Assaults, murders and walkers: The impact of violent crime on physical activity
Journal of Health Economics, 2016, 47, (C), 34-49 View citations (5)
- Air pollution, avoidance behaviour and children's respiratory health: Evidence from England
Journal of Health Economics, 2014, 38, (C), 23-42 View citations (11)
- Do current levels of air pollution kill? The impact of air pollution on population mortality in England
Health Economics, 2009, 18, (9), 1031-1055 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.