Details about Sarah Jennings
Access statistics for papers by Sarah Jennings.
Last updated 2014-05-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Testing heterogeneous anchoring and shift effect in double-bounded models: The case of recreational fishing in Tasmania
2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
Also in 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society (2010)
- Taking Account of Non-Timber Values in Harvest Decisions in the Southern Forest of Tasmania
Discussion Papers Series, University of Queensland, School of Economics
- Risk versus economic performance in a mixed fishery
Ecological Economics, 2014, 99, (C), 110-120 View citations (2)
- Valuing recreational fishing in Tasmania and assessment of response bias in contingent valuation
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2013, 57, (2), 193-213 View citations (2)
- Partial Equilibrium Analysis of a Customs Union
The Journal of Economic Education, 2007, 38, (2), 253-253
- Non‐timber Values and the Optimal Forest Rotation: An Application to the Southern Forest of Tasmania
The Economic Record, 2004, 80, (251), 387-393 View citations (1)
- A SEQUENTIAL CHOICE MODEL OF RECREATION BEHAVIOR
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1990, 15, (1), 9 View citations (5)
- Cost, Technology and Input Demand in the Tasmanian Sawmilling Industry
Australian Economic Papers, 1990, 29, (55), 272-82 View citations (2)
- A Sequential Choice Alternative to the Travel Cost Model
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 1989, 37, (4), 1305-1305 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.