Details about Nathaniel Duane Jensen
Access statistics for papers by Nathaniel Duane Jensen.
Last updated 2018-05-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Basis Risk and the Welfare Gains from Index Insurance: Evidence from Northern Kenya
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (10)
- How Basis Risk and Spatiotemporal Adverse Selection Influence Demand for Index Insurance: Evidence from Northern Kenya
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (13)
- Index Insurance and Cash Transfers: A Comparative Analysis from Northern Kenya
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
- Changing Climate Adaptation Strategies of Boran Pastoralists in Southern Ethiopia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Correlation between Access to Capitals and Income in the Bolivian Altiplano
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Agricultural Index Insurance for Development
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, 2017, 39, (2), 199-219 View citations (1)
- Cash transfers and index insurance: A comparative impact analysis from northern Kenya
Journal of Development Economics, 2017, 129, (C), 14-28 View citations (2)
- Integrating Social Protection Strategies for Improved Impact: A Comparative Evaluation of Cash Transfers and Index Insurance in Kenya
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2017, 42, (4), 675-707
- Index Insurance Quality and Basis Risk: Evidence from Northern Kenya
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2016, 98, (5), 1450-1469 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.