Details about Elizabeth J. Jensen
Access statistics for papers by Elizabeth J. Jensen.
Last updated 2017-05-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Early decision and college performance
Economics of Education Review, 2010, 29, (4), 517-525 View citations (8)
- Social Learning and Course Choice
International Review of Economic Education, 2008, 7, (1), 9-35
- Appealing to Good Students in Introductory Economics
The Journal of Economic Education, 2003, 34, (4), 299-325 View citations (7)
- Pedagogy, Gender, and Interest in Economics
The Journal of Economic Education, 2001, 32, (4), 323-343 View citations (11)
- Why Are Women Such Reluctant Economists? Evidence from Liberal Arts Colleges
American Economic Review, 2000, 90, (2), 466-470 View citations (23)
- Public Policy Toward Cable Television: the Economics of Rate Controls. Thomas w. Hazlett and Matthew l. Spitzer
Review of Industrial Organization, 1999, 14, (3), 273-275
- Research Expenditures and the Discovery of New Drugs
Journal of Industrial Economics, 1987, 36, (1), 83-95 View citations (27)
- Teaching Undergraduate Industrial Organization Economics
Chapter 54 in International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, 2011
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.