Details about Vibeke Myrup Jensen
Access statistics for papers by Vibeke Myrup Jensen.
Last updated 2016-04-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of School Class Size on Post-Compulsory Education: Some Cost Benefit Analysis
Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin View citations (3)
- Can Caesarean section improve child and maternal health? The case of breech babies
Journal of Health Economics, 2015, 39, (C), 289-302 View citations (18)
- Happy Doctor Makes Happy Baby? Incentivizing Physicians Improves Quality of Prenatal Care
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2014, 96, (5), 838-848 View citations (4)
- Increasing the admission rate to upper secondary school: the case of lower secondary school student career guidance
Education Economics, 2013, 21, (3), 213-229 View citations (1)
- Does More Schooling Reduce Hospitalization and Delay Mortality? New Evidence Based on Danish Twins
Demography, 2011, 48, (4), 1347-1375 View citations (40)