Details about Karin Jõeveer
Access statistics for papers by Karin Jõeveer.
Last updated 2015-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Economics of Collateral
FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group View citations (7)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2014) View citations (8)
- Bankers and bank investors: Reconsidering the economies of scale in banking
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (5)
Also in FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group (2012) View citations (4)
- Does the Introduction of the Euro affect the Debt-Equity Choice?
Keele Economics Research Papers, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University
- Sources of Capital Structure: Evidence from Transition Countries
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague View citations (7)
Also in Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia (2006) View citations (4)
- What Do We Know about the Capital Structure of Small Firms?
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Small Business Economics (2013)
- Does bank failure affect client firms? Micro evidence from Estonia
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague View citations (1)
- Scale, scope and complexity: assessing banking business models
Journal of Financial Perspectives, 2014, 2, (3), 99-112
- Cash flow vs. collateral-based credit
The Economics of Transition, 2013, 21, (2), 269-300 View citations (9)
- Firm, country and macroeconomic determinants of capital structure: Evidence from transition economies
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2013, 41, (1), 294-308 View citations (12)
- What do we know about the capital structure of small firms?
Small Business Economics, 2013, 41, (2), 479-501 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2005)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.