Details about Jan Jindra
Access statistics for papers by Jan Jindra.
Last updated 2015-12-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Reverse Mergers: The Chinese Experience
Working Paper Series, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics View citations (8)
- A Valuation Study of Stock-Market Seasonality and Firm Size
Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management View citations (4)
- Resolution of bank insolvency and borrower evaluation in East Asia
Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Returns to acquirers of public and subsidiary targets
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2015, 31, (C), 246-270 View citations (5)
- TARGET FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE AND TAKEOVER PRICING
Journal of Financial Research, 2015, 38, (3), 379-413 View citations (1)
- Venture Capital Valuation, Partial Adjustment, and Underpricing: Behavioral Bias or Information Production?
The Financial Review, 2015, 50, (2), 173-219 View citations (3)
- Acquisition pricing in India during 1995–2011: Have Indian acquirers really beaten the odds?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 38, (C), 14-30 View citations (4)
- Crises, Liquidity Shocks, and Fire Sales at Commercial Banks
Financial Management, 2014, 43, (4), 857-884 View citations (30)
- Why newly listed firms become acquisition targets
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2012, 36, (9), 2616-2631 View citations (4)
- Corporate valuation and the resolution of bank insolvency in East Asia
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2005, 29, (8-9), 2095-2118 View citations (38)
- Speculation spreads and the market pricing of proposed acquisitions
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2004, 10, (4), 495-526 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.