Details about Wei Jiang
Access statistics for papers by Wei Jiang.
Last updated 2019-03-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Targeted fiscal policy to increase employment and wages of unskilled workers
Studies in Economics, School of Economics, University of Kent View citations (3)
- Fiscal Multipliers in a Two-Sector Search and Matching Model
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (2)
Also in Studies in Economics, School of Economics, University of Kent (2015) View citations (2)
- Optimal taxation and labour wedge in models with equilibrium unemployment
Studies in Economics, School of Economics, University of Kent
- Tax Reforms in Search-and-Matching Models with Heterogeneous Agents
Studies in Economics, School of Economics, University of Kent View citations (2)
- The distributional consequences of tax reforms under market distortions
Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow View citations (1)
Also in SIRE Discussion Papers, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE) (2011)
- Optimal taxation under equilibrium unemployment and economic profits
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2019, 19, (1), 21
- Variable markups and capital-labor substitution
Economics Letters, 2018, 171, (C), 34-36
- Tax reforms under market distortions in product and labour markets
European Economic Review, 2013, 61, (C), 28-42 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.