Details about Mingming Jiang
Access statistics for papers by Mingming Jiang.
Last updated 2021-04-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Social Network, Financial Market Participation and Asset Allocation: Evidence from China
RIEI Working Papers, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration View citations (3)
- Factor substitution and labor market friction in the United States: 1948–2010
Applied Economics, 2019, 51, (17), 1828-1840 View citations (1)
- MONETARY SHOCKS AND STOCK MARKET FLUCTUATIONS: WITH AN APPLICATION TO THE CHINESE STOCK MARKET
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2017, 62, (04), 875-904
- On demand shocks and international business cycle puzzles
Economics Letters, 2017, 160, (C), 29-32
- By force of demand: Explaining cyclical fluctuations of international trade and government spending
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2016, 69, (C), 249-267 View citations (3)
- TRADE OPENNESS, GOVERNMENT SIZE, AND FACTOR INTENSITIES
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2016, 20, (6), 1581-1599 View citations (1)
- Saving–investment Association and Regional Capital Mobility in China: A Nonparametric Panel Approach
Pacific Economic Review, 2014, 19, (2), 184-200 View citations (8)
- Monetary shocks and asymmetric effects in an emerging stock market: The case of China
Economic Modelling, 2013, 32, (C), 532-538 View citations (9)
- On the Performance of Foreign Direct Investment in China: 1981-2004
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (4), 3320-3332
- On China’s Domestic Capital Mobility and the Role of the Government: Empirical Evidence Over 1970–2006
The World Economy, 2011, 34, 1216-1236 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.