Details about Zhijie Jia
Access statistics for papers by Zhijie Jia.
Last updated 2018-12-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impact of carbon allowance allocation on power industry in China’s carbon trading market: Computable general equilibrium based analysis
Applied Energy, 2018, 229, (C), 814-827 View citations (7)
- Impact of quota decline scheme of emission trading in China: A dynamic recursive CGE model
Energy, 2018, 149, (C), 190-203 View citations (11)
- The energy, environmental and economic impacts of carbon tax rate and taxation industry: A CGE based study in China
Energy, 2018, 159, (C), 558-568 View citations (11)
- Carbon tax, emission trading, or the mixed policy: which is the most effective strategy for climate change mitigation in China?
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2017, 22, (6), 973-992 View citations (6)
- The impact of Emission Trading Scheme (ETS) and the choice of coverage industry in ETS: A case study in China
Applied Energy, 2017, 205, (C), 1512-1527 View citations (14)
- The impact of electric vehicles and CCS in the context of emission trading scheme in China: A CGE-based analysis
Energy, 2017, 119, (C), 800-816 View citations (8)
- The impact of emission trading scheme and the ratio of free quota: A dynamic recursive CGE model in China
Applied Energy, 2016, 174, (C), 1-14 View citations (27)
- Outflow reduction and salt and nitrogen dynamics at controlled drainage in the YinNan Irrigation District, China
Agricultural Water Management, 2008, 95, (7), 809-816 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.