Details about Qingquan Jiang
Access statistics for papers by Qingquan Jiang.
Last updated 2022-08-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An assessment of the impact of natural resources, energy, institutional quality, and financial development on CO2 emissions: Evidence from the B&R nations
Resources Policy, 2022, 76, (C) View citations (4)
- Cooperation and decision making in a two-sided market motivated by the externality of a third-party social media platform
Annals of Operations Research, 2022, 316, (1), 117-142
- A Qualitative Assessment of the Determinants of Faculty Engagement in Internationalization: A Chinese Perspective
SAGE Open, 2021, 11, (3), 21582440211046935 View citations (1)
- Achieving sustainability and energy efficiency goals: Assessing the impact of hydroelectric and renewable electricity generation on carbon dioxide emission in China
Energy Policy, 2021, 155, (C) View citations (14)
- Measuring the simultaneous effects of electricity consumption and production on carbon dioxide emissions (CO2e) in China: New evidence from an EKC-based assessment
Energy, 2021, 229, (C) View citations (19)
- Two-Period Reputation Model of Knowledge Sharing between Enterprises Based on Signal Game Analysis
Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2021, 2021, 1-9
- A new approach to environmental sustainability: Assessing the impact of monetary policy on CO2 emissions in Asian economies
Sustainable Development, 2020, 28, (5), 1331-1346 View citations (13)
- Energy-Saving Production Scheduling in a Single-Machine Manufacturing System by Improved Particle Swarm Optimization
Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2020, 2020, 1-16 View citations (1)
- Support or Risk? Software Project Risk Assessment Model Based on Rough Set Theory and Backpropagation Neural Network
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (17), 1-12 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.