Details about Robert Joliet
Access statistics for papers by Robert Joliet.
Last updated 2019-10-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Long-term asset allocation, risk tolerance and market sentiment
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2019, 62, (C), 1-19
- Time to invest in corporate social responsibility and the value of CSR operations: The case of environmental externalities
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2019, 40, (5), 539-549
- Valuing an investment project using no-arbitrage and the alpha-maxmin criteria: From Knightian uncertainty to risk
Economics Letters, 2019, 178, (C), 111-115
- Equity SRI funds vacillate between ethics and money: An analysis of the funds’ stock holding decisions
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2018, 97, (C), 70-86 View citations (1)
- Are foreign earnings disclosures value-relevant?
Research in International Business and Finance, 2016, 37, (C), 170-183 View citations (1)
- Euro White and Euro Yolk: Sovereign Debt Structure Stability in the Eurozone
International Game Theory Review (IGTR), 2016, 18, (03), 1-15
- Dividends and Foreign Performance Signaling
Multinational Finance Journal, 2015, 19, (2), 77-107 View citations (1)
- Capital structure effects of international expansion
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2013, 23, (5), 375-393 View citations (3)
- Government Debt Denomination Policies Before and After the EMU Advent
Open Economies Review, 2013, 24, (2), 283-309 View citations (2)
- Corporate drivers of market liquidity on the Warsaw stock exchange
International Economics, 2011, (125), 83–104
- Corporate international diversification and the cost of equity: European evidence
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2008, 27, (1), 102-123 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.