Details about Adam Michael Johansen
Access statistics for papers by Adam Michael Johansen.
Last updated 2021-01-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Quasi‐stationary Monte Carlo and the ScaLE algorithm
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, 2020, 82, (5), 1167-1221
- Pointwise convergence in probability of general smoothing splines
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 2018, 70, (4), 717-744
- The Iterated Auxiliary Particle Filter
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2017, 112, (520), 1636-1647 View citations (6)
- Parallel sequential Monte Carlo samplers and estimation of the number of states in a Hidden Markov Model
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 2014, 66, (3), 553-575
- Static-parameter estimation in piecewise deterministic processes using particle Gibbs samplers
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, 2014, 66, (3), 577-609
- Bayesian model comparison for compartmental models with applications in positron emission tomography
Journal of Applied Statistics, 2013, 40, (5), 993-1016 View citations (1)
- Quantifying the uncertainty in change points
Journal of Time Series Analysis, 2012, 33, (5), 807-823 View citations (1)
- SMCTC: Sequential Monte Carlo in C++
Journal of Statistical Software, 2009, 030, (i06) View citations (1)
- A note on auxiliary particle filters
Statistics & Probability Letters, 2008, 78, (12), 1498-1504 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.