Details about Martin Keith Jones
Access statistics for papers by Martin Keith Jones.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Behavioural Perspective on Keynesian Decision Theory
SCEME Working Papers: Advances in Economic Methodology, SCEME
- Against Applicability: A critique of Guala’s Methodology of Experimental Economics
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics, Economic Studies, University of Dundee
- An economic anatomy of culture: Attitudes and behaviour in inter- and intra-national ultimatum game experiments
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2009, 30, (5), 732-744 View citations (25)
- On the autonomy of experiments in economics
Journal of Economic Methodology, 2008, 15, (4), 391-407 View citations (2)
- Positive confirmation in rational and irrational learning
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2008, 37, (3), 1029-1046 View citations (2)
- A Gricean analysis of understanding in economic experiments
Journal of Economic Methodology, 2007, 14, (2), 167-185
- Do cultures clash? Evidence from cross-national ultimatum game experiments
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2007, 64, (1), 35-48 View citations (52)
- The Experiment in the History of Economics. Edited by PHILIPPE FONTAINE and ROBERT LEONARD
Economica, 2007, 74, (296), 871-872
- EXPLAINING ATTITUDES TOWARDS AMBIGUITY: AN EXPERIMENTAL TEST OF THE COMPARATIVE IGNORANCE HYPOTHESIS
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2004, 51, (3), 281-301 View citations (4)
- Positive confirmation bias in the acquisition of information
Theory and Decision, 2001, 50, (1), 59-99 View citations (30)
- Preferences and Decisions under Incomplete Knowledge (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Vol. 51); J. Fodor, B. De Baets and P. Perny (Eds.); Springer, Heidelberg, 2000; ISBN 3-7908-1303-6, DM118 ([UK pound]40.50 Sterling)
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2001, 22, (2), 288-290
- The WTP/WTA Discrepancy: A Preliminary Qualitative Examination
Environmental Values, 2000, 9, (4), 481-491
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.