Details about Lauren Eden Jones
Access statistics for papers by Lauren Eden Jones.
Last updated 2015-05-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Child Cash Benefits and Family Expenditures: Evidence from the National Child Benefit
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (14)
- Successful Scientific Replication and Extension of Levitt (2008): Child Seats Are Still No Safer than Seat Belts
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Do Stimulant Medications Improve Educational and Behavioral Outcomes for Children with ADHD?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Health Economics (2014)
- Do stimulant medications improve educational and behavioral outcomes for children with ADHD?
Journal of Health Economics, 2014, 37, (C), 58-69 View citations (16)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Staying in Touch through Extension: An Analysis of Farmers’ Use of Alternative Extension Information Products
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2010, 42, (2), 18 View citations (3)