Details about Alison Snow Jones
This author is deceased (2011-01-17).
Access statistics for papers by Alison Snow Jones.
Last updated 2021-05-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- What U.S. Data Should be Used to Measure the Price Elasticity of Demand for Alcohol?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Health Economics (2012)
- How Will Tobacco Farmers Respond to the Quota Buyout? Findings from a Survey of North Carolina Tobacco Farmers
2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida, Southern Agricultural Economics Association View citations (2)
- Tobacco Farmer Interest and Success in Diversification
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- What U.S. data should be used to measure the price elasticity of demand for alcohol?
Journal of Health Economics, 2012, 31, (6), 851-862 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Does It Matter Who Writes Medical News Stories?
PLOS Medicine, 2010, 7, (9), 1-5 View citations (2)
- Media Reporting of Health Interventions: Signs of Improvement, but Major Problems Persist
PLOS ONE, 2009, 4, (3), 1-5 View citations (5)
- Tobacco Farmer Interest and Success in Income Diversification
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2008, 40, (1), 53-71 View citations (5)
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2008, 40, (1), 19 (2008) View citations (5)
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 2008, 40, (1), 53-71 (2008) View citations (5)
- Funding of North Carolina tobacco control programs through the Master Settlement Agreement
American Journal of Public Health, 2007, 97, (1), 36-44 View citations (2)
- Causal effects of alcoholism on earnings: estimates from the NLSY
Health Economics, 2006, 15, (8), 849-871 View citations (7)
- Parental use of alcohol and children's behavioural health: a household production analysis
Health Economics, 1999, 8, (8), 661-683 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.