Details about Mustapha Jobarteh
Access statistics for papers by Mustapha Jobarteh.
Last updated 2020-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Testing Wagner's Law for The Gambia, 1977-2013
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Evolution of Exchange Rate Pass-through: Evidence from The Gambia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Modeling and Forecasting Infections, Fatalities and Recoveries from COVID-19 pandemic in SSA: A case of the 10 hotspot in Sub-Saharan Africa
Technium Social Sciences Journal, 2020, 9, (1), 308-317
- Testing Wagner’s Law for sub-Saharan Africa: A panel cointegration and causality approach
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2020, XXVII, (1(622), Spring), 125-136
- Non-linear finance-growth nexus for African countries: A panel smooth transition regression approach
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2019, XXVI, (3(620), Autumn), 205-222
- Revisiting Financial Development and Income Inequality Nexus for Africa
The African Finance Journal, 2019, 21, (1), 1-22
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.