Details about Dácil Tania Juif
Access statistics for papers by Dácil Tania Juif.
Last updated 2021-09-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- MINING, PATERNALISM AND THE SPREAD OF EDUCATION IN THE CONGO SINCE 1920
African Economic History Working Paper, African Economic History Network View citations (1)
See also Chapter (2019)
- COLONIAL ORIGINS OF THE THREEFOLD REALITY OF MOCAMBIQUE: FISCAL CAPACITY AND LABOUR SYSTEMS
African Economic History Working Paper, African Economic History Network
- NUMERACY OF RELIGIOUS MINORITIES IN SPAIN AND PORTUGAL DURING THE INQUISITION ERA
Revista de Historia Económica / Journal of Iberian and Latin American Economic History, 2020, 38, (1), 147-184
- Do you have to be tall and educated to be a migrant? Evidence from Spanish recruitment records, 1890–1950
Economics & Human Biology, 2019, 34, (C), 115-124 View citations (1)
- From coercion to compensation: institutional responses to labour scarcity in the Central African Copperbelt
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2018, 14, (2), 313-343 View citations (6)
- SKILL SELECTIVITY IN TRANSATLANTIC MIGRATION: THE CASE OF CANARY ISLANDERS IN CUBA*
Revista de Historia Económica / Journal of Iberian and Latin American Economic History, 2015, 33, (2), 189-222 View citations (3)
- A story of large landowners and math skills: Inequality and human capital formation in long-run development, 1820–2000
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2014, 42, (2), 375-401 View citations (15)
- On the human capital of Inca Indios before and after the Spanish Conquest. Was there a “Pre-Colonial Legacy”?
Explorations in Economic History, 2013, 50, (2), 227-241 View citations (9)
- Mining, Paternalism and the Spread of Education in the Congo Since 1920
See also Working Paper (2019)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.