Details about Laura Kalambokidis
Access statistics for papers by Laura Kalambokidis.
Last updated 2014-11-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A New Summary Measure of the Effective Tax Rate on Investment
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (38)
- Do We Now Collect Any Revenue From Taxing Capital Income?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2004)
- IDENTIFYING THE PUBLIC VALUE IN EXTENSION PROGRAMS
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (4)
Also in Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics (2003)
- TOWARD A MINNESOTA MODEL OF THE FISCAL IMPACTS OF RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics
- Minnesota Agricultural Economist 702
Minnesota Applied Economist\Minnesota Agricultural Economist, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics
- Subsidizing Charitable Contributions With a Match Instead of a Deduction: What Happens to Donations and Compliance?
National Tax Journal, 2012, 65, (1), 91-116 View citations (7)
- The Compliance Costs of Maintaining Tax Exempt Status
National Tax Journal, 2006, 59, (2), 235-52 View citations (4)
- States' Responses to the Budget Shortfalls of 2001-2004
Challenge, 2005, 48, (1), 76-93 View citations (1)
- Do we now collect any revenue from taxing capital income?
Journal of Public Economics, 2004, 88, (5), 981-1009 View citations (35)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Toward a Consumption Tax, and Beyond
American Economic Review, 2004, 94, (2), 161-165 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.