Details about Mustafa Ugur Karakaplan
Access statistics for papers by Mustafa Ugur Karakaplan.
Last updated 2019-12-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Panel Stochastic Frontier Models with Endogeneity in Stata
2019 Stata Conference, Stata Users Group
- Aid and Foreign Direct Investment: International Evidence
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Bilkent University View citations (20)
- A dynamic stochastic frontier model with threshold effects: U.S. bank size and efficiency
Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2019, 52, (1), 69-84
- Estimating market power using a composed error model
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2019, 66, (4), 489-510 View citations (5)
- School district consolidation policies: endogenous cost inefficiency and saving reversals
Empirical Economics, 2019, 56, (5), 1729-1768 View citations (5)
- Endogeneity in panel stochastic frontier models: an application to the Japanese cotton spinning industry
Applied Economics, 2017, 49, (59), 5935-5939 View citations (14)
- Fitting endogenous stochastic frontier models in Stata
Stata Journal, 2017, 17, (1), 39-55 View citations (6)
- Handling Endogeneity in Stochastic Frontier Analysis
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (2), 889-901 View citations (23)
- School district consolidation: Market concentration and the scale-efficiency tradeoff
Southern Economic Journal, 2015, 82, (2), 580-597 View citations (4)
- XTSFKK: Stata module to estimate endogenous panel stochastic frontier models in the style of Karakaplan and Kutlu
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics View citations (1)
- SFKK: Stata module to estimate endogenous stochastic frontier models in the style of Karakaplan and Kutlu
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.