Details about Kamal Kasmaoui
Access statistics for papers by Kamal Kasmaoui.
Last updated 2020-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does trust influence economic growth? Evidence from the Arab World
Post-Print, HAL View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economics Bulletin (2018)
- Happiness and Public Expenditure: Evidence from a Panel Analysis
Working Papers, HAL
Also in Working Papers, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour (2017)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2017)
- Social Cohesion, Institutions and Public Policies: New Evidence from the MENA region
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Remittances and Business Cycle in Morocco
Economics Bulletin, 2020, 40, (2), 1431-1445
- Voting With The Wallet: The Response of Remittances to Political Systems
Economics Bulletin, 2019, 39, (2), 1639-1650
- Does Trust Influence Economic Growth? Evidence from the Arab World
Economics Bulletin, 2018, 38, (2), 880-891 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2018)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.