Details about Etem Karakaya
Access statistics for papers by Etem Karakaya.
Last updated 2021-09-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Production Based and Consumption Based Emissions Accounting Systems Change Climate Policy Analysis: The Case of CO2 Convergence
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Methodological aspects of recent climate change damage cost studies
Working Papers, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University View citations (5)
- What drives material use in the EU? Evidence from club convergence and decomposition analysis on domestic material consumption and material footprint
Resources Policy, 2021, 70, (C) View citations (1)
- Replication of Strazicich and List (2003): Are CO2 emission levels converging among industrial countries?
Energy Economics, 2019, 82, (C), 135-138 View citations (6)
- Forecasting Turkey’s Energy Demand Using Artificial Neural Networks: Three Scenario Applications
Ege Academic Review, 2011, 11, (Special Issue), 87-94 View citations (1)
- Türkiye’ye yabancı emekli göçü: Didim’in yeni sakinleri ve bölgeye ekonomik etkileri
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2006, 21, (246), 122-132 View citations (1)