Details about Marina Kartseva
Access statistics for papers by Marina Kartseva.
Last updated 2019-08-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The SUSTRUS database: regional social accounting matrix for Russia
- The Development Gap Between the CIS and EU
CASE Network Reports, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research View citations (4)
- Assessing the Development Gap
CASE Network Reports, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research
- Family strategies, labor market behavior and fertility in modern Russia
EERC Working Paper Series, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS
- Poverty Is No Crime: Measuring Poverty in Russian Regions
Working Papers, New Economic School (NES)
Also in Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) (2005)
- Active Labor Market Policies in Russia: Regional Interpretation Determines Effectiveness?
Working Papers, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR) View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, New Economic School (NES) (2003) View citations (2)
- The impact of the retirement age increase on the poverty level of the Russian population: Microsimulation analysis
Applied Econometrics, 2019, 54, 26-50
- Are Retraining Programs a Panacea for the Russian Labor Market?
Problems of Economic Transition, 2010, 53, (1), 5-16
- Re-training Programs — the Remedy for the Russian Labor Market?
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2009, 4
- A Premium for a Degree in Engineering: An Estimation of Returns to the Field-Specific Education in Russia
Applied Econometrics, 2007, 5, (1), 30-57 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.