Details about Helali Kamel
Access statistics for papers by Helali Kamel.
Last updated 2020-10-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exchange rate Pass-Through to domestic prices in Tunisia: a short and long run analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- Examining the Role of Structural Change in a Phillips Curve: Bivariate GARCH DCC Analysis
Economic Alternatives, 2019, (3), 385-393
- Trade-threshold Effect on Inflation in Tunisia: New Evidence Resulting from a Nonlinear Approach
International Economic Journal, 2019, 33, (1), 149-169 View citations (2)
- A New Assessment of the Non-Accelerating Inflation Rate of Unemployment and Capacity Utilization in Tunisia
Romanian Economic Journal, 2018, 21, (68), 54-77
- Threshold Effects on the Relationship Between Inflation Rate and Economic Growth in Tunisia
International Economic Journal, 2017, 31, (2), 310-325 View citations (1)
- A Nonlinear Approach to Tunisian Inflation Rate
Romanian Economic Journal, 2016, 19, (61), 147-164 View citations (1)
- Estimation comparison of the capacity utilisation at constant and non-constant returns to scale: the case of the Tunisian manufacturing sector
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, 2016, 6, (1), 56-70
- Short-run decomposition of profit efficiency and its relationship with the Tunisian manufacturing capacity utilisation
International Journal of Applied Management Science, 2016, 8, (1), 38-51
- Technical Change and Total Factor Productivity Growth in the Tunisian Manufacturing Industry: A Malmquist Index Approach
African Development Review, 2016, 28, (3), 344-356 View citations (2)
- Estimate of the elasticities of substitution of the CES and translog production functions in Tunisia
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2015, 9, (3), 245-253 View citations (1)
- TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY DETERMINANTS OF THE TUNISIAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY: STOCHASTIC PRODUCTION FRONTIERS ESTIMATES ON PANEL DATA
Journal of Economic Development, 2015, 40, (2), 105-130
- A re-estimation of the impact of the subprime crisis on the economic growth of some emerging countries: Vector-Error correction model
E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., 2014, 5, (3), 063-070
- EFFECTS OF SHORT AND LONG RUN SUBPRIME CRISIS ON THE INDUSTRIAL SECTOR IN THE EMERGING COUNTRIES: ARDL APPROACH
Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, 2014, 1, (16), 10
- Financial development and economic growth: New evidence from Tunisia
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2014, 36, (5), 883-898 View citations (34)
- Direct and indirect measures of capacity utilization and Economic growth: A nonparametric analysis of the Tunisian industry
E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics., 2013, 4, (6), 144-155
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.