Details about Johannes Kaiser
Access statistics for papers by Johannes Kaiser.
Last updated 2020-03-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Underlying Cause of Unpredictability in Exchange Rates and Good Models of Exchange Rate Regime Selection: Field and Laboratory Evidence
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE)
- Exchange rate determination: a theory of the decisive role of central bank cooperation and conflict
International Economics and Economic Policy, 2012, 9, (1), 13-51 View citations (4)
- A general-purpose method for two-group randomization tests
Stata Journal, 2009, 9, (1), 70-85 View citations (6)
- Nonparametric testing of distributions—the Epps–Singleton two-sample test using the empirical characteristic function
Stata Journal, 2009, 9, (3), 454-465 View citations (26)
- An exact and a Monte Carlo proposal to the Fisher–Pitman permutation tests for paired replicates and for independent samples
Stata Journal, 2007, 7, (3), 402-412 View citations (28)