Details about Marina-Selini Katsaiti
Access statistics for papers by Marina-Selini Katsaiti.
Last updated 2020-03-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Investigation of the Feasibility and Cultural Appropriateness of Stated Preference Methods to Generate EQ-5D-5L Values in the United Arab Emirates
Research Papers, Office of Health Economics View citations (1)
- The Determinants of Job Stability in the UAE: Using Satisfaction Variables
Proceedings of International Academic Conferences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences
- Does corruption affect suicide? Empirical evidence from OECD countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Obesity and Happiness
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (1)
Also in SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) (2010) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2012)
- Evaluating Health Care Externality Costs Generated by Risky Consumption Goods
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics
Also in Research Reports, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center (2009)
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy (2009)
- Corruption and Growth Under Weak Identification
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2011)
- Is reducing energy intensity enough to put the oil-rich GCC states on a more sustainable environmental path?
Empirical Economics, 2018, 55, (3), 965-992
- Poverty and the resource curse: Evidence from a global panel of countries
Research in Economics, 2018, 72, (2), 211-223 View citations (3)
- Weight discrimination in the German labour market
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (43), 4167-4182 View citations (1)
- ON THE DETERMINANTS OF EDUCATIONAL CORRUPTION: THE CASE OF UKRAINE
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2015, 33, (4), 698-713 View citations (2)
- On the determinants of obesity: evidence from the UAE
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (30), 3649-3658 View citations (1)
- Natural resources and fiscal performance: Does good governance matter?
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2013, 37, (C), 285-298 View citations (16)
- What determines obesity in oil-rich UAE? New evidence from survey data
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (17), 1574-1579
- Does Corruption Affect suicide? Econometric Evidence from OECD Countries
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2012, 40, (2), 133-145 View citations (5)
- Obesity and happiness
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (31), 4101-4114 View citations (26)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- CORRUPTION AND GROWTH UNDER WEAK IDENTIFICATION
Economic Inquiry, 2011, 49, (1), 264-275 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2007)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.