Details about Mohammad Mizanul Haque Kazal
|Postal address:||Department of Development and Poverty Studies Faculty of Agribusiness Management Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Sher-e-Bangla Nagar Dhaka 1207 Bangladesh|
|Workplace:||Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University|
Access statistics for papers by Mohammad Mizanul Haque Kazal.
Last updated 2021-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Floating gardening in Bangladesh: a sustainable income generating activity in wetland areas
International Journal of Agricultural Research, Innovation and Technology (IJARIT), 2020, 10, (1) View citations (1)
- IMPROVED MANAGEMENT PRACTICES ADOPTION AND TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY OF SHRIMP FARMERS IN BANGLADESH: A SAMPLE SELECTION STOCHASTIC PRODUCTION FRONTIER APPROACH
Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2020, 41, (1)
- Exploring the Future Potential of Jute in Bangladesh
Agriculture, 2017, 7, (12), 1-16 View citations (6)
- Impact of urea price change on the economic optimum level of N fertilizer use in HYV rice and its yield in Bangladesh
Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2017, 36, (1-2)
- Competitiveness, Profitability, Input Demand and Output Supply of Maize Production in Bangladesh
Agriculture, 2016, 6, (2), 1-14 View citations (6)
- Whether crop diversification is energy efficient: An empirical analysis from Bangladesh
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2015, 45, (C), 745-754 View citations (4)
- SPATIO-TEMPORAL DISPARITIES IN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT - A STUDY ON MAJOR STATES AND ALL INDIA
Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2005, 28, (1-2), 15
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.