Details about David Kaczan
Access statistics for papers by David Kaczan.
Last updated 2014-02-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES) scheme design in rural Tanzania: Famers’ preferences for enforcement and payment options
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Estimating Impacts of Climate Change on Lower Murray Irrigation, Australia
2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Impacts of Reduced Water Availability on Lower Murray Irrigation, Australia
Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems
- Designing a payments for ecosystem services (PES) program to reduce deforestation in Tanzania: An assessment of payment approaches
Ecological Economics, 2013, 95, (C), 20-30 View citations (31)
- Kaczan, David. "Designing an Incentive Program to Reduce On-Farm Deforestation in the East Usambara Mountains, Tanzania." MSThesis, niversity of Alberta. Outstanding Master's Thesis Award
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2013, 95, (2), 528-529
- Impacts of climate change on lower Murray irrigation
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2009, 53, (3), 20 View citations (27)
Also in Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2009, 53, (3), 437-456 (2009) View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.