Details about John Kane
Access statistics for papers by John Kane.
Last updated 2016-01-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Determinants of Student Retention of Microeconomic Concepts
Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, SUNY-Oswego View citations (2)
- The Effect of the Loss of a Parent on the Future Earnings of a Minor Child
Eastern Economic Journal, 2010, 36, (3), 370-390 View citations (2)
- "No significant distance" between face-to-face and online instruction: evidence from principles of economics
Economics of Education Review, 2004, 23, (5), 533-546 View citations (43)
- Myth and measurement: The new economics of the minimum wage: David Card and Alan B. Krueger, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1995, x + 422
International Review of Economics & Finance, 1997, 6, (2), 219-222 View citations (3)
- Reagan's Welfare Reforms: Were the Program Savings Realized?
Review of Policy Research, 1992, 11, (2), 3-19
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.