Details about Dilruba Karim
Access statistics for papers by Dilruba Karim.
Last updated 2019-02-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Towards an understanding of credit cycles: do all credit booms cause crises?
Working Paper series, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis View citations (1)
- Exploring the Short- and Long-Run Links from Bank Competition to Risk – Reconciling Conflicting Hypotheses?
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers, National Institute of Economic and Social Research
- What should we do about (Macro) Pru? Macro Prudential Policy and Credit
FMG Special Papers, Financial Markets Group
- Interest rate liberalization and capital adequacy in models of financial crises
Journal of Financial Stability, 2017, 33, (C), 261-272 View citations (2)
- Off-balance sheet exposures and banking crises in OECD countries
Journal of Financial Stability, 2013, 9, (4), 673-681 View citations (22)
- HOW IDIOSYNCRATIC ARE BANKING CRISES IN OECD COUNTRIES?
National Institute Economic Review, 2011, 216, (1), R53-R58 View citations (7)
- Should multivariate early warning systems for banking crises pool across regions?
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2011, 147, (4), 693-716 View citations (31)
- Bank regulation, property prices and early warning systems for banking crises in OECD countries
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2010, 34, (9), 2255-2264 View citations (120)
- MACROPRUDENTIAL REGULATION - THE MISSING POLICY PILLAR
National Institute Economic Review, 2010, 211, (1), 67-80 View citations (2)
- TIGHTER FINANCIAL REGULATION AND ITS IMPACT ON GLOBAL GROWTH
National Institute Economic Review, 2010, 213, (1), F39-F44
- Macroeconomics: Theory and Applications
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (2), A15
- Comparing early warning systems for banking crises
Journal of Financial Stability, 2008, 4, (2), 89-120 View citations (190)
- Could Early Warning Systems Have Helped To Predict the Sub-Prime Crisis?
National Institute Economic Review, 2008, 206, (1), 35-47 View citations (34)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.