Details about Leena Ajit kaushal
Access statistics for papers by Leena Ajit kaushal.
Last updated 2023-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- India's Outward Foreign Direct Investment: Growth Drivers
Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences View citations (4)
- Determinants of Service consumer’s attitudes and Behavioural intentions towards Sharing Economy for Sustainable consumption: An Emerging Market Perspective
Journal of Global Information Technology Management, 2022, 25, (2), 137-158
- Impact of regional trade agreements on export efficiency – A case study of India
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2022, 10, (1), 2008090 View citations (1)
- Institutional and economic determinants of Indian OFDI
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2022, 10, (1), 2147648
- Agricultural crop residue burning and its environmental impacts and potential causes – case of northwest India
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, 2021, 64, (3), 464-484 View citations (2)
- Impact of institutional and regulatory quality on FDI inflow: case of a developing Indian economy
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2021, 9, (1), 1985201
- The Expansion Dilemma for Fourth-party Logistics Services: Kodan Solutions Private Limited
Vision, 2020, 24, (4), 517-519
- Book review: Anne-Mette Rosting, The Law of Possibilities: How to Get What You Want
Vision, 2019, 23, (2), 223-223
- FDI in India's retail trade
International Journal of Business and Globalisation, 2019, 22, (2), 143-153
- Book Review: Kaushik Basu, An Economist in the Real World: The Art of Policy Making in India
Vision, 2018, 22, (3), 343-343
- The Sharing Economy and Sustainability: a Case Study of India
Valahian Journal of Economic Studies, 2018, 9, (2), 7-16 View citations (2)
- A Case Study on Vedanta Alumina Ltd (VAL) Orissa India: State and FDI versus Democracy?
Valahian Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 8, (1), 107-114 View citations (1)
- Book Review: Arun Sundararajan, The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism
Vision, 2017, 21, (2), 238-239
- Book Review: FranÃ§ois Bourguignon and Thomas Scott-Railton (Trans.), The Globalization of Inequality
Global Business Review, 2017, 18, (2), 541-542
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.