Details about Andrew Norio Kato
Access statistics for papers by Andrew Norio Kato.
Last updated 2014-12-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Technical Progress in Transport and the Tourism Area Life Cycle
Working Papers, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Small State, Giant Tax Credits: Hawaii’s Leap into High Technology Development
Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- That's News to Me! Information Revelation in Professional Certification Markets
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (12)
Also in Framed Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website (2006) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2010)
- Consumer frauds and the uninformed: Evidence from an online field experiment
Natural Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website View citations (6)
- Dividing online and offline: A case study
Natural Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Studies (2007)
- THAT’S NEWS TO ME! INFORMATION REVELATION IN PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION MARKETS
Economic Inquiry, 2010, 48, (1), 104-122 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Dividing Online and Offline: A Case Study
Review of Economic Studies, 2007, 74, (3), 981-1004 View citations (45)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Price, quality, and reputation: evidence from an online field experiment
RAND Journal of Economics, 2006, 37, (4), 983-1005 View citations (75)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.