Details about Ece Ceylan Karadagli
Access statistics for papers by Ece Ceylan Karadagli.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Testing Weak Form Market Efficiency for Emerging Economies: A Nonlinear Approach
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- The relationship between output growth and inflation: Evidence from Turkey
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Applied Economic Sciences (2010)
- Managing working capital efficiency in Turkish agribusinesses and the impact of globalization: insights from an emerging market
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2019, 22, (4)
- Renewable Energy Production, Energy Consumption and Sustainable Economic Growth in Turkey: A VECM Approach
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (5), 1-14 View citations (12)
- TESTING WEAK FORM MARKET EFFICIENCY OF EMERGING MARKETS: A NONLINEAR APPROACH
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 2012, 7, (3(21)/ Fall 2012), 235-245 View citations (3)
- The Effects of Globalization on Firm Performance in Emerging Markets: Evidence From Emerging-7 Countries
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2012, 2, (7), 858-865 View citations (5)
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN OUTPUT GROWTH AND INFLATION: EVIDENCE FROM TURKEY
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 2010, 5, (1(11)_Spring2010), 55-63 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Business Groups and Internal Capital Markets
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2007, 43, (2), 63-81 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.