Details about Heedon Kang
Access statistics for papers by Heedon Kang.
Last updated 2019-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Chapters Software Items
- Macroprudential Policy Spillovers; A Quantitative Analysis
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (12)
- Do Loan-To-Value and Debt-To-Income Limits Work? Evidence From Korea
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (132)
- Macroprudential measures for addressing housing sector risks
A chapter in Macroprudential policy, 2016, vol. 86, pp 117-122
- Monetary and macroprudential policies – exploring interactions
A chapter in Macroprudential policy, 2016, vol. 86, pp 27-38 View citations (5)
- Oil Shocks in a DSGE Model for the Korean Economy
A chapter in Commodity Prices and Markets, 2011, pp 295-321 View citations (11)
- Expectation Shock Simulation with DYNARE
QM&RBC Codes, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles View citations (5)