Details about Dimitris Kavroudakis
Access statistics for papers by Dimitris Kavroudakis.
Last updated 2022-08-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- Exploring the geography of closing businesses in the crisis-stricken Athens city centre
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- LSTM-Based Prediction of Mediterranean Vegetation Dynamics Using NDVI Time-Series Data
Land, 2022, 11, (6), 1-23
- Distribution, Population Size, and Habitat Characteristics of the Endangered European Ground Squirrel ( Spermophilus citellus, Rodentia, Mammalia) in Its Southernmost Range
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (15), 1-13 View citations (2)
- The Interplay of Objectivity and Subjectivity in Landscape Character Assessment: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches and Challenges
Land, 2021, 10, (1), 1-19 View citations (4)
- An Integrated Information System for Road Traffic Accidents: The Lesvos Island, Greece, Case Study
International Journal of Applied Geospatial Research (IJAGR), 2019, 10, (3), 25-45
- Designing Privacy-Aware Intelligent Transport Systems: A Roadmap for Identifying the Major Privacy Concepts
International Journal of Applied Geospatial Research (IJAGR), 2019, 10, (1), 73-91 View citations (2)
- Location-Allocation Modeling for Emergency Evacuation Planning in a Smart City Context: The Case of Earthquake in Mytilini, Lesvos, Greece
International Journal of Applied Geospatial Research (IJAGR), 2019, 10, (4), 28-43
- The Use of Spatial Analysis Approaches for Smart Decision Making of Subterranean Water
International Journal of Applied Geospatial Research (IJAGR), 2019, 10, (4), 44-58
- Toward Addressing Location Privacy Issues: New Affiliations with Social and Location Attributes
Future Internet, 2019, 11, (11), 1-20 View citations (2)
- A Stakeholders’ Analysis of Eastern Mediterranean Landscapes: Contextualities, Commonalities and Concerns
Land, 2017, 6, (4), 1-20 View citations (3)
- sms: An R Package for the Construction of Microdata for Geographical Analysis
Journal of Statistical Software, 2015, 068, (i02)
- Mediterranean Cities and Island Communities
Progress in IS, Springer View citations (1)
- Location—Allocation Modeling for Emergency Evacuations in the Aegean Sea
- Geographical Analysis of Emergency Evacuations in the Aegean Sea: Towards the Utilization of Big Data Analytics
- Spatial Micro Level Analysis of Building Structures in Samos Island
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.