Details about Valerie Jean Karplus
Access statistics for papers by Valerie Jean Karplus.
Last updated 2015-01-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Adaptation and Innovation: An Analysis of Crop Biotechnology Patent Data
OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (4)
- Regional impact of emission reduction target allocation in China
- Emissions trading in China: Progress and prospects
Energy Policy, 2014, 75, (C), 9-16 View citations (67)
- Firm-level determinants of energy and carbon intensity in China
Energy Policy, 2014, 75, (C), 167-178 View citations (7)
- Markets versus Regulation: The Efficiency and Distributional Impacts of U.S. Climate Policy Proposals
The Energy Journal, 2014, Volume 35, (Special Issue) View citations (14)
- Synergy between pollution and carbon emissions control: Comparing China and the United States
Energy Economics, 2014, 46, (C), 186-201 View citations (12)
- The energy and CO2 emissions impact of renewable energy development in China
Energy Policy, 2014, 68, (C), 60-69 View citations (37)
- Will economic restructuring in China reduce trade-embodied CO2 emissions?
Energy Economics, 2014, 42, (C), 204-212 View citations (25)
- Applying engineering and fleet detail to represent passenger vehicle transport in a computable general equilibrium model
Economic Modelling, 2013, 30, (C), 295-305 View citations (13)
- Quantifying regional economic impacts of CO2 intensity targets in China
Energy Economics, 2013, 40, (C), 687-701 View citations (37)
- Should a vehicle fuel economy standard be combined with an economy-wide greenhouse gas emissions constraint? Implications for energy and climate policy in the United States
Energy Economics, 2013, 36, (C), 322-333 View citations (10)
- The role of China in mitigating climate change
Energy Economics, 2012, 34, (S3), S444-S450 View citations (22)
- Prospects for plug-in hybrid electric vehicles in the United States and Japan: A general equilibrium analysis
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2010, 44, (8), 620-641 View citations (36)
- Modelling Prospects for Hydrogen-powered Transportation Until 2100
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, 2009, 43, (3), 291-316 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.