Details about Aïda Kammoun
Access statistics for papers by Aïda Kammoun.
Last updated 2022-04-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Capital Regulation and Risk-taking Behavior: Empirical Evidence for Islamic Banks
International Review of Management and Marketing, 2022, 12, (1), 43-50
- Exchange Rate Determination: Mixed Microstructural and Macroeconomic Approach
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2021, 11, (3), 89-106
- Financial Stability and Bank Capital: The Case of Islamic Banks
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2020, 10, (5), 361-369 View citations (2)
- Are Tunisian and Egyptian Share IPO Markets Hot or Cold?
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2017, 7, (2), 133-151
- Financial Performance Analysis of Islamic Banks in Tunisia
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2017, 7, (8), 780-789
- Credit Scoring Models for a Tunisian Microfinance Institution: Comparison between Artificial Neural Network and Logistic Regression
Review of Economics & Finance, 2016, 6, 61-78 View citations (4)
- Hot and Cold Cycles for African Emerging Share IPO Market Evidence from Tunisia
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2014, 4, (11), 1691-1704
- LES DÉTERMINANTS DE LA PERFORMANCE DE REMBOURSEMENT DES MICROCRÉDITS EN TUNISIE
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 2013, 84, (3), 267-287 View citations (2)
- The Effect of the Subprime Crisis on the Financing of Entrepreneurial Activities by Islamic Banks
Review of Economics & Finance, 2013, 3, 77-90
- Financial Liberalisation and Financial Market Development: The Case of Tunisia
Review of Economics & Finance, 2011, 1, 57-70
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.