Details about Dusanee Kesavayuth
Access statistics for papers by Dusanee Kesavayuth.
Last updated 2017-10-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Merger and Innovation Incentives in a Differentiated Industry
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Does well-being help you with unemployment?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Does Personality Affect how People Perceive their Health?
Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University
- Upstream R&D Networks
Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics
- Endogenous R&D Networks among Upstream Firms
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2016, 37, (2), 79-94 View citations (3)
- Price or Quantity? A New Irrelevance Result for Mixed Markets
Australian Economic Papers, 2016, 55, (1), 29-42
- RETIREMENT, PERSONALITY, AND WELL-BEING
Economic Inquiry, 2016, 54, (2), 733-750 View citations (2)
- Personality and health satisfaction
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2015, 54, (C), 64-73 View citations (1)
- International and National R & D Networks in Unionized Oligopoly
LABOUR, 2013, 27, (1), 18-37
- R&D versus output subsidies in mixed markets
Economics Letters, 2013, 118, (2), 293-296 View citations (4)
- Upstream and downstream horizontal R&D networks
Economic Modelling, 2012, 29, (3), 742-750 View citations (8)
- Downstream R&D, raising rival's costs, and input-price contracts: a comment on the role of spillovers
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (4), 3018-3025 View citations (3)
- Endogenous Contracts in Unionized Oligopoly
LABOUR, 2009, 23, (2), 209-235 View citations (3)
- Patent licensing and research exemption
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (2), 944-956
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.