Details about Leena Kerkelä
Access statistics for papers by Leena Kerkelä.
Last updated 2023-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Essays on globalization - Policies in trade, development, resources and climate change
Research Reports, VATT Institute for Economic Research
- Modelling the impacts of multilateral agricultural trade liberalization on the EU
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- THE EFFECT OF ARMINGTON STRUCTURE ON WELFARE EVALUATIONS IN GLOBAL CGE-MODELS
107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Reform in the EU Sugar Regime: Impact on the Global Sugar Markets
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- The Impacts of WTO Export Subsidy Abolition on the Agri-food Industry in the EU: A Preliminary Assessment
Discussion Papers, VATT Institute for Economic Research View citations (2)
- Trade Preferences in the EU Sugar Sector: Winners and Losers
Discussion Papers, VATT Institute for Economic Research View citations (4)
- Factor Price Equalization in Finland
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Who Gains from Credited Forest Carbon Sinks: Finland and other Annex I Countries in Comparison
Discussion Papers, VATT Institute for Economic Research
- Implications of Trade Liberalization and Domestic Reforms on EU Agricultural Markets
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, 2009, 12, (4), 32 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.