Details about Michiel Alexander Keyzer
Access statistics for papers by Michiel Alexander Keyzer.
Last updated 2012-11-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Creating safety nets through semi-parametric index-based insurance: A simulation for Northern Ghana
101st Seminar, July 5-6, 2007, Berlin Germany, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (6)
- The Millennium Development Goals: How realistic are they?
2020 vision briefs, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
See also Journal Article in De Economist (2006)
- Can We Feed the Animals? Origins and Implications of Rising Meat Demand
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- The Structure of Applied General Equilibrium Models
ULB Institutional Repository, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles View citations (42)
Also in ULB Institutional Repository, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles (1997) View citations (77)
See also Book (2002)
- African Land Ecology: Opportunities and Constraints for Agricultural Development
CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University View citations (23)
- Formulation and Spatial Aggregation of Agricultural Production Relationships within the Land Use Change (LUC) Model
Working Papers, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis View citations (3)
- Modeling Producer Decisions on Land Use in Spatial Continuum
Working Papers, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
- Existence and Efficiency Properties of an Approximate Equilibrium when Asset Markets are Incomplete: A Welfare Approach
LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE)
- How connected are Chinese farmers to retail markets? New evidence of price transmission
China Economic Review, 2012, 23, (1), 34-46 View citations (4)
- Optimal coalition formation and surplus distribution: Two sides of one coin
European Journal of Operational Research, 2011, 215, (3), 604-615
- Safety Nets and Index-Based Insurance: Historical Assessment and Semiparametric Simulation for Northern Ghana
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2010, 58, (4), 671-712 View citations (5)
- Towards a Closed Phosphorus Cycle
De Economist, 2010, 158, (4), 411-425
- Policy Options for China's Bio‐ethanol Development and the Implications for Its Agricultural Economy
China & World Economy, 2008, 16, (6), 112-124 View citations (4)
- The Biofuel Controversy
De Economist, 2008, 156, (4), 507-527 View citations (6)
- Book Review
De Economist, 2006, 154, (2), 315-316
- The Millennium Development Goals, How Realistic Are They?
De Economist, 2006, 154, (3), 443-466 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Diet shifts towards meat and the effects on cereal use: can we feed the animals in 2030?
Ecological Economics, 2005, 55, (2), 187-202 View citations (28)
- Equilibrium selection in games: the mollifier method
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2005, 41, (3), 285-301
- Path-dependence in a Ramsey model with resource amenities and limited regeneration
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2004, 28, (6), 1159-1184 View citations (8)
- Efficiency of conservationist measures: an optimist viewpoint
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2003, 46, (2), 310-333 View citations (13)
- Sustainability and the intergenerational distribution of natural resource entitlements
Journal of Public Economics, 2001, 79, (2), 315-341 View citations (51)
- Global convergence of the stochastic tatonnement process
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2000, 34, (2), 173-190 View citations (7)
- Research needs and methods for decentralised economic planning
Agricultural Systems, 1998, 58, (3), 351-366
- Estimation of a Two-Stage LES-AIDS Consumer Demand System for Eight EC Countries
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 1992, 19, (2), 137-63 View citations (26)
- The Structure of Applied General Equilibrium Models, vol 1
MIT Press Books, The MIT Press View citations (66)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- Applied general equilibrium models for policy analysis
Chapter 35 in Handbook of Development Economics, 1995, vol. 3, Part 1, pp 2025-2107 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.