Details about David Kelch
|Phone:||571 224 5438|
|Postal address:||4718 Budsage Ct Prescott AZ 86301|
Access statistics for papers by David Kelch.
Last updated 2017-03-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The EU Sugar Policy Regime and Implications of Reform
Economic Research Report, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (10)
- SUPPLY RESPONSE IN FRANCE, GERMANY, AND THE UK: TECHNOLOGY AND PRICE
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (2)
- Agriculture and European Union Enlargement
Technical Bulletins, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (8)
- Agricultural Policymaking in Germany: Implications for the German Position in Multilateral Trade Negotiations
Working Papers, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium View citations (1)
- Structural and Commodity Policies of Spanish Agriculture
Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER), United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service View citations (3)
- The Eurozone Sovereign Debt Problem: What It Means for U.S. Exports
International Advances in Economic Research, 2012, 18, (4), 367-381
- Estimation of Area Elasticities from a Standard Profit Function
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2007, 89, (3), 727-737 View citations (27)
- European Union Adopts Significant Farm Reform
Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, 2004, 8 View citations (1)
- World events shaping future U.S. agricultural trade
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 1994, 09, (2), 6
- Book Review: Agricultural Policy Reform: Politics and Process in the EC and USA
Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, 1990, 42, (4), 2
- Political and Economic Factors Influencing Agricultural Policy Reform in the European Community and the United States
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 1989, 37, (4), 1181-1191 View citations (3)
- LOCATION DETERMINANTS OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY IN RURAL AREAS
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1978, 10, (1), 10 View citations (23)
Also in Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 1978, 10, (1), 23-32 (1978) View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.