Details about Francis Hypolite Kemeze
Access statistics for papers by Francis Hypolite Kemeze.
Last updated 2020-08-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Demand for Supplemental Irrigation via Small-Scale Water Harvesting
2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Value chain development to benefit smallholders in Ghana: The effectiveness of selected interventions
GSSP working papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Warehouse Receipt Financing for Smallholders in Developing Countries: Short on Logic, Long on Imagination
2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (2)
- Does warehouse receipt financing benefit Ghanaian smallholders?
GSSP policy notes, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Optimal Management of Runoff Reservoir Supply: The Case of Tono Reservoir in Northern Ghana
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Warehouse receipt financing for smallholders in developing countries: Challenges and limitations
Agricultural Economics, 2019, 50, (5), 629-641 View citations (1)
- The Impact of Agricultural Insurance on the Demand for Supplemental Irrigation: A Randomized Controlled Trial Experimental Evidence in Northern Ghana
Monographs: Applied Economics, AgEcon Search
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.