Details about David Mark Kennet
Access statistics for papers by David Mark Kennet.
Last updated 2017-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Potential Role of Economic Cost Models in the Regulation of Telecommunications in Developing Countries
ULB Institutional Repository, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles View citations (5)
Also in UADE Working Papers, Instituto de Economía, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa (2000) View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Information Economics and Policy (2002)
- Calculating the Long-run Incremental Cost of Interconnection Using a Network Cost Simulation Model
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001, Society for Computational Economics
- Are cost models useful for telecoms regulators in developing countries?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (2)
- Efficient interconnection charges and capacity-based pricing
International Economics and Economic Policy, 2007, 4, (2), 135-158 View citations (6)
- Beyond the Rhetoric: An Introduction to Implementing TELRIC
Review of Network Economics, 2002, 1, (2), 1-13 View citations (1)
- The potential role of economic cost models in the regulation of telecommunications in developing countries
Information Economics and Policy, 2002, 14, (1), 21-38 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2002)
- Measuring Productivity Change for Regulatory Purposes
Journal of Media Economics, 2001, 14, (2), 87-104 View citations (1)
- The effect of cellular service on the cost structure of a land-based telephone network
Telecommunications Policy, 1997, 21, (5), 411-422 View citations (4)
- A Structural Model of Aircraft Engine Maintenance
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 1994, 9, (4), 351-68 View citations (13)
- Economies of Scope in the Local Telephone Exchange Market
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 1994, 6, (4), 381-98 View citations (9)
- Did Deregulation Affect Aircraft Engine Maintenance? An Empirical Policy Analysis
RAND Journal of Economics, 1993, 24, (4), 542-558 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.