Details about Andrew Keinsley
Access statistics for papers by Andrew Keinsley.
Last updated 2021-07-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do You Mind if I Round?: Eliminating the Penny A Structural Analysis
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS, University of Kansas, Department of Economics
- The Nonlinear Unemployment-Inflation Relationship and the Factors That Define It
Eastern Economic Journal, 2021, 47, (3), 354-377
- Marginal Income Tax Rates, Economic Growth, and Primary Fiscal Deficits
Public Finance Review, 2020, 48, (5), 676-705
- The long-run relationship between public consumption and output in developing countries: Evidence from panel data
Economics Letters, 2019, 174, (C), 96-99 View citations (1)
- Indexing the income tax code, monetary/fiscal interaction, and the great moderation
European Economic Review, 2016, 89, (C), 1-20 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.