Details about Emmanuel Kemel
Access statistics for papers by Emmanuel Kemel.
Last updated 2016-12-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Eliciting Prospect Theory When Consequences Are Measured in Time Units: "Time Is Not Money"
Post-Print, HAL View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Management Science (2014)
- Comparing attitudes toward time and toward money in experience-based decisions
Theory and Decision, 2016, 80, (1), 71-100 View citations (2)
Also in Theory and Decision, 2016, 80, (1), 71-100 (2016) View citations (1)
- Eliciting Prospect Theory When Consequences Are Measured in Time Units: “Time Is Not Money”
Management Science, 2014, 60, (7), 1844-1859 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Prospect Theory for joint time and money consequences in risk and ambiguity
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 2013, 56, (C), 81-95 View citations (5)
- Assessing the Role of Context in Traffic Light Violations
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (4), 3386-3393
- Evidence for an endogenous rebound effect impacting long-run car use elasticity to fuel price
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (4), 2777-2786 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.