Details about Maik Kecinski
Access statistics for papers by Maik Kecinski.
Last updated 2019-10-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Consumer Preferences for Oysters
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- A Cautionary Note on the Use of Benefit Metrics for Cost-Effective Conservation
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2018, 71, (4), 985-999
- Behavioural responses to science-based eco-labelling: gold, silver, or bronze
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (39), 4250-4263 View citations (1)
- Fresh foods irrigated with recycled water: A framed field experiment on consumer responses
Food Policy, 2018, 80, (C), 103-112 View citations (3)
- Measuring Stigma: The Behavioral Implications of Disgust
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2018, 70, (1), 131-146 View citations (3)
- When Cleaning Too Much Pollution Can Be a Bad Thing: A Field Experiment of Consumer Demand for Oysters
Ecological Economics, 2018, 146, (C), 686-695 View citations (1)
- Consumer Preferences for Oyster Attributes: Field Experiments on Brand, Locality, and Growing Method
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2017, 46, (2), 315-337 View citations (2)
- Heterogeneous Preferences for Oysters: Evidence from Field Experiments
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2017, 46, (2), 296-314 View citations (1)
- Military Readiness and Environmental Protection through Cost-effective Land Conservation
Land Economics, 2016, 92, (3), 433-449
- Stigma mitigation and the importance of redundant treatments
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2016, 54, (C), 44-52 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.