Details about Jasper O. Kenter
Access statistics for papers by Jasper O. Kenter.
Last updated 2017-03-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Investigating public preferences for the protection of deep-sea ecosystems: A Choice Experiment Approach
Working Papers, National University of Ireland, Galway, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit
- Twenty Thousand Sterling Under the Sea: Estimating the value of protecting deep-sea biodiversity
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers, University of Stirling, Division of Economics
See also Journal Article in Ecological Economics (2014)
- What are shared and social values of ecosystems?
Ecological Economics, 2015, 111, (C), 86-99 View citations (65)
- Comparing instrumental and deliberative paradigms underpinning the assessment of social values for cultural ecosystem services
Ecological Economics, 2014, 107, (C), 145-156 View citations (39)
- Twenty thousand sterling under the sea: Estimating the value of protecting deep-sea biodiversity
Ecological Economics, 2014, 97, (C), 10-19 View citations (40)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- An evaluation of monetary and non-monetary techniques for assessing the importance of biodiversity and ecosystem services to people in countries with developing economies
Ecological Economics, 2012, 83, (C), 67-78 View citations (56)