Details about Pinar Keskin
Access statistics for papers by Pinar Keskin.
Last updated 2019-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Agriculture Generate Local Economic Spillovers? Short-run and Long-run Evidence from the Ogallala Aquifer
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Journal: Economic Policy (2015)
- The Evolving Impact of the Ogallala Aquifer: Agricultural Adaptation to Groundwater and Climate
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (15)
- Compulsory schooling for whom? The role of gender, poverty, and religiosity
Economics of Education Review, 2019, 72, (C), 187-203
- For Better or for Worse?: Education and the Prevalence of Domestic Violence in Turkey
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2018, 10, (1), 64-105 View citations (27)
- Water Quality Awareness and Breastfeeding: Evidence of Health Behavior Change in Bangladesh
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2017, 99, (2), 265-280 View citations (4)
- Does Agriculture Generate Local Economic Spillovers? Short-Run and Long-Run Evidence from the Ogallala Aquifer
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 2015, 7, (2), 192-213 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- The Historically Evolving Impact of the Ogallala Aquifer: Agricultural Adaptation to Groundwater and Drought
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2014, 6, (1), 190-219 View citations (35)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.