Details about Stephanie Kelton
Access statistics for papers by Stephanie Kelton.
Last updated 2021-05-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET) Ratings Depend on the Class Size: A Systematic Review
Proceedings of International Academic Conferences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences
- Modern Monetary Theory: A Debate
Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst View citations (11)
- Can Euroland Survive?
Economics Public Policy Brief Archive, Levy Economics Institute View citations (1)
- The "War on Poverty" after 40 Years: A Minskyan Assessment
Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute View citations (4)
Also in Economics Public Policy Brief Archive, Levy Economics Institute View citations (4)
- Functional Finance: What, Why, and How?
Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute (1999) View citations (2)
- Can Taxes and Bonds Finance Government Spending?
Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute View citations (3)
Also in Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany (1998) View citations (5)
- The Hierarchy of Money
Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute
Also in Macroeconomics, University Library of Munich, Germany (1998)
- Limitations of the Government Budget Constraint: Users vs. Issuers of the Currency
Panoeconomicus, 2011, 58, (1), 57-66 View citations (10)
- A Chartalist Critique of John Locke's Theory of Property, Accumulation, and Money: or, is it Moral to Trade Your Nuts for Gold?
Review of Social Economy, 2004, 62, (1), 51-65 View citations (3)
- The War on Poverty Forty Years On
Challenge, 2004, 47, (5), 6-29 View citations (2)
- A Reply to “A Political Economic Commentary on Government Finance and Monetary Policy”
Journal of Economic Issues, 2002, 36, (1), 186-189
- Fiscal effects on reserves and the independence of the Fed
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2002, 25, (2), 263-271 View citations (6)
- Hospitality versus Exchange: The Limits of Monetary Economies
Review of Social Economy, 2001, 59, (2), 203-226 View citations (3)
- Do Taxes and Bonds Finance Government Spending?
Journal of Economic Issues, 2000, 34, (3), 603-620 View citations (23)
- Financial Aspects of the Social Security “Problem”
Journal of Economic Issues, 2000, 34, (2), 357-364
- Guaranteed jobs through a public service employment programme for the United States
Chapter 13 in A Modern Guide to State Intervention, 2019, pp 253-275 View citations (1)
- Eisner’s Radical Approach to Social Security – Tell the Truth!
Chapter 12 in Keynes and Macroeconomics After 70 Years, 2008
- The monetary policy outcomes curve: can the size and structure of public debt undermine policy objectives?
Chapter 8 in The New Monetary Policy, 2005 View citations (1)
Chapter 1 in Credit and State Theories of Money, 2004
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.